6 courses for £48. You will be enrolled in:
- Fire Safety Training
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk of Harm
- Child Protection
- Infection Control
- HIV Awareness for Healthcare
- Health and Safety including COSHH and Visual Display Units
Great Savings for our most popular courses.
Aims and Objectives
- - Understand your role in the safe administration of medicines.
- - Outline factors contributing to drug errors
- - Discuss ways of minimising clinical risk
- - Explain how patient safety and well being can be enhanced
- - Explain requirements for valid consent.
- - To outline the legal and professional requirements regarding the Administration of Medicines.
- - To identify the need for an effective strategy for managing clinical risk.
- - The 5 rights to medicine administration
- - Why do mistakes happen
- - Medication incidents
- - Accountability and Drug Administration
- - Record Keeping
The total length of the course is estimated to be 1 hour long.
Work your way through the COURSEWORK, QUIZ and EVALUATION.
Once you have completed these, then you can claim your online CERTIFICATE, by paying a small fee.
The fee for this course certificate is £15
You will receive an online certificate and a printed certificate will be posted out to the address in your profile.